Good day^^
Check out our new trade system and have fun on the forum
Greetings Joxer
Honesty
Good day^^
Check out our new trade system and have fun on the forum
Greetings Joxer
Honesty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honesty

Welcome To Our Friendly Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Guilds are friends so they are not to be touched at all. SnOrkels AlterEgo Yakuza LionBurn Glow MEMO!! 13 JULY WE STARTED DOING GUILD HH RUNS ! WE WIL TRACK THE PEOPLE WHO ARE HELPFUL IN THAT AND THEY WIL COME FIRST IN LINE FOR NEW GEARS I WIL DATE THIS UP WEEKLY ON OUR FORUM
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

how to apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joxer
Leader
Joxer

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: how to apply   how to apply EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:06 am

tell us youre class lvl and reason why you wanna join Honesty.
Also we wanna know from what guild you came , if you have friends in honesty and if you can accept our ruls witch you can find Here
Back to top Go down
http://honesty.friendhood.net
Sharp

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: I Wanna Join With My Friends   how to apply EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:18 am

hello im Assasin lvl 96 and i want to join Honesty cuz i have more friends . tyy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GoldFish

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: hello   how to apply EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:48 pm

[b]Hi,my name is _GoldFish_,I am lvl 97 assasin,with future r8 and full hh99 + nv daggers.
Before i used to play ea named arwenu(maybe some of you know me) I used to be in GuardianZ and in Spectral.
Still Fish is my main now and im not playing with my archer anymore.
Friend who gave me suggestion to join your guild is my husband Zyrian (currently in Essence), and my friend DanKun who I know since GZ days Smile
Anyway my eq is atm rank eq for lvl 90,some of hh,some of molds but liek i said i can do a lot of things,i like to help,i like to do world bosses and other stuffs.
I will repeat i already have equipment from my ea so im ok with that aswell.
I mostly looking for new ppl and new fun in PWI after 2 and half years of playing. Smile Smile hope we will hang out together soon (:
[i]
Back to top Go down
inez

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to apply   how to apply EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:52 pm

hi =) i'm _inez_ lvl 93 cleric, i liked Honesty when i was there with my psy long time ago but left cuz all my friends in there left..but now Horosho is there, and maybe more ppl i know hehe the latest guild i was in before was Forbiden.
Back to top Go down
Nick

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: Joining Honesty   how to apply EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:04 am

Hi, i'm Blassasin lvl 72 Assassin.
One of my best (real life) friends is in Honesty. His name is Tommysnator (lvl 100 venomancer).
My alt (seeker) is in Honesty2. His name is BIaxeep. Why do I want to join Honesty??
Well, simply because I love random faction chatting, but I also can be a serieus player. I know I'm not that high level yet, but I'm working on it. BUT! I am a student, so I'll be spending some time doing my homework too.
Besides all that, from the moment I heard there was a pro faction with a lot Dutch people, I wanted to join ^^.
I'm Dutch btw, as almost half of Honesty is, if I remember correctly.
My previous factions were ArtOfWar and SonsaFyr.

I hope I can be some sort of addition to your faction.

Blaxeep.
Back to top Go down
Aether

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to apply   how to apply EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Hey all! Smile

Well my in game name is Aetheriusen, I'm a level 100 EA and I want to join Honesty because it's one of the longer lasting of the bigger guilds. I was previously in Righteous, FURY, GuardianZ, then Spectral and for a short time in ThaClick. I don't really know too many members in here tbh, except maybe GoldFish (arwenu) Razz

Just looking to be helpful in a guild and meet some new people. Looking foward to a reply! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aa

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: aa   how to apply EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Graystone

barbarian

sage both buff

10500hp human unbuff

+7 hh100 weapon

for tw tw & tw.
Back to top Go down
Modest_

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to apply   how to apply EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Hello .. I am Medusana/Modest . I am ex leader of Ceres.
I want to apply honesty with my Archer, lvl 100, r8 equip with +6 bow.
We were always allies with honesty so thats why i wanted to apply. And Ceres? There is no more Ceres:)
Back to top Go down
Gosu

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to apply   how to apply EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:06 pm

name: GosuPanda

Hii, I want to join honesty because I need a new home. I am currently in Showtime, but the guild is basically dead now Razz
I like to pk with guildees and I would love to come to TW.

Level 92 Demon barb

GX+5
14.5k HP, but getting better gear soon.

Back to top Go down
Vertigo

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: Enter- Vert   how to apply EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:50 am

My name's Vertigo,

I'm a 100 archer with rank8 and all my sage skillz. (Yea, im sage Smile ) It makes me very useful in TW.

I was the interim leader for HellsHalo until the old leader came back, and then quit while she still had lead...

I'm applying because me and my wife Nessira are friends with Wulffii and his wife Kaori . I've been in upper officer positions for most of my PWI career but i suppose i can sit back and be led for a while haha

I have 9k hp buffed, +6 rank8 bow .87 int 2.5 fists and i'm super active in factionchat/vent

Let me know if me and Ness are honest material Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nessira

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to apply   how to apply EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:02 am

Hey I'm Nessira,

I'm a lvl 99 Sage Venomancer with a herc and nix.
Wulfii Is the main reason I would like to join Honesty. I've known him for what seems like ages and we have become really great friends so I'd love to be able to spend more time with him in his faction and get to know the people that he really loves.
Just like my husband, I'm coming from HellsHalo.
I'm a real chatterbox after I get settled into a faction and lose my nerves.

Anyway, that's about all I can think of, so just let me know either way when you guys are ready.
Hope to hear from you soon
xo
Back to top Go down
Catya

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to apply   how to apply EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:19 pm

hi my name in game is Catya im a lv 96 cleric (also have a 78 veno with herc) and would like to join bc im looking for a better guild i would be comming form Rangers the only reason i left is bc they werent too active.
Back to top Go down
Blzng

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: Application   how to apply EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:10 am

Hey

IGN BlzngFsts 98 demon archer. Soon to be 99. I have been playing since CB. I have all the important demon skills (STA in the bank ready to be learned when I hit 99). I have pretty good gear, refined well, currently I have Lunar bow +10, lvl 90 rank top, 90 gold HH bracers, LG interval cape, warsong elemental belt, green HH 90 boots/pants, warsoul helm, everything is minimum +5, and it will just get better as I level to 99-100, future rank 8-9, I have 200K ish rep.

HP is 6400 unbuffed, interval is 0.83 atm, 2.5 with fists.

I know Vertigo and his wife, he suggested I apply. I am active, experienced, and helpful.
Back to top Go down
xFeelMyP

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: I Wanna join Honesty   how to apply EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Archer lvl 78 started 4 days ago but doing frosts all day to grow up
I'm looking for a friendly faction helpfull,active.

Back to top Go down
Zaz

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: Application   how to apply EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Hi my names ZazzleDazzle in game but everyone calls me Zaz Very Happy

my friend Calamdor recommended this guild to me before he stopped playing as much and i just got back from a break and wanna try it out Very Happy

i am an 82 blademaster and have cs'd as much as the next person sadly Very Happy lol i talked to Wulfii about it and he sent me to this forum. Ty for the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Aliamia

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to apply   how to apply EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Hi,
i want to join honesty with my veno level 100 sage with herc and nix. I came from kamisama. I want a faction can help me with nirvana,hh, and bh 100 and i want to know new poeple for make new friends.

Ty a lot
Back to top Go down
Say

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to apply   how to apply EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Hello ,i'm 85 sin(Sayoki) . I'm activ and talkative person (making a lot of frost squads). I dont know english very well so i will make a lot mistakes but have no problem to communicate with other people Very Happy. I want to join honesty casue my friend Kaori recommended me this guild and u have greate icon Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
FBlader

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: App: FateBlade   how to apply EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:35 pm

Nickname: FateBlade
Level: 103
Class: BM
Reason: This faction is at 1st place as non-rpk/active/friendly faction of this server. I think, some people really knows me. ^^ Yes - I'm back. And I'm ready for serious gaming. See you in a Perfect World!
Back to top Go down
Saier

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: Honesty   how to apply EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 pm

im lv34 sin with many friend in Honesty i think...fb weap rank amor and leggins and many others Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy pls inv me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

how to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to apply   how to apply Empty

Back to top Go down

how to apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honesty :: Recruitment :: Apply To Join Honesty-
Jump to: