Good day^^
Check out our new trade system and have fun on the forum
Greetings Joxer
Honesty
Good day^^
Check out our new trade system and have fun on the forum
Greetings Joxer
Honesty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honesty

Welcome To Our Friendly Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Guilds are friends so they are not to be touched at all. SnOrkels AlterEgo Yakuza LionBurn Glow MEMO!! 13 JULY WE STARTED DOING GUILD HH RUNS ! WE WIL TRACK THE PEOPLE WHO ARE HELPFUL IN THAT AND THEY WIL COME FIRST IN LINE FOR NEW GEARS I WIL DATE THIS UP WEEKLY ON OUR FORUM
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_> Empty
PostSubject: Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_>   Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_> EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:40 am

Oh im HachikoChi Smile and we was doing marriage quest yesterday with Ban and Asiris kill us ... she is from Kamisama and his husband its from RedDawn and they were like "i dont fucking care if you say something to kamisama lead or resdawn" so .... Hmmm guys i have a question becouse i think Kamisama is in safe list.... y they pked us? -_-" ... i mean i dont care becouse we didnt do anything but well i think you guys have to know about this Sad

ScreenShot:
http://www.subirimagenes.com/otros-kamisamapkkkkkkkk-4645023.html

Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_> Otros-kamisamapkkkkkkkk-4645023

Well guys cya later! have fun like always! Smile

Hachi! cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_>   Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_> EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:42 am

why i cant see the screenshottt!!! lol XD

well the link its there CLICK it!!! Surprised to see the pic!! lol

i suck with this! Embarassed

.... hachichichichi pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_>   Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_> EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:49 am

Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_> Kamisa10

yay lol!! i did it!! hahahaha .... >_< Embarassed

jojojojojojojo

sorry about spam its just i cant go to sleep without knowing how to do this .... Smile

cya guys!! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_>   Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_> EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:54 am

Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_> Kamisa11

more bigggggg! lol

sorry now im doing spamm ... Smile

ok ok good night... Embarassed

dont get mad with me .... No

bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: >.>   Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_> EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:03 am

PERMITION REQUIRED TO KILL ALL KAMISAMA Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_>   Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_> EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:07 am

hahahaha yeah ban becouse we can ..... Smile lol! lol!

tongue

cat cat cat cat
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_>   Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_> EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:16 pm

It shows that Asiris from Kamisama killed you. But you didn't pmed him to know why he did that or anything? Not that i'm surporting Asiris, but we need more info to look after this.
But since it's been for long time, i think dust is on this issue.
And permition will not be giving to KOS Kamisama.
Back to top Go down
Joxer
Leader
Joxer

PostSubject: Re: Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_>   Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_> EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:21 am

Julius is right Its a difficult thing this whole kamisama issue but we cant just start KOS one of the biggest guilds on server.
People Like you can Give some of them a great fight but there are enough people in guild who cant.
Stil i do think it is a problem Kamisama killed me also in cube Outside pk room and always the same person MyPainIsHurt.
Also i have heard of more people in guild who were killed by Kami outside west and silverpool and all started sindse Midnight is leader.
We always respected them and we never did anything to walk in there way so i think its verry crappy.
There needs to be done something about that and ill see what i can do
Back to top Go down
http://honesty.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_>   Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_> Empty

Back to top Go down

Kamisama pked us!!!!! >_>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honesty :: In game screenshots-
Jump to: